The Stapleford Twinning Association respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we look after this.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
- THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, title.
- Contact Data includes postal address, email address and telephone number/s.
- Financial Data that we hold will only relate to receipts and payments made between us. Any details that you supply to us to enable electronic bank transfers to be made to you is held securely by our Bank. We do not retain those details in our files. Neither do we store or use any payment card details that you may supply.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and related details.
- HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you ie Membership and 100 Club Subscriptions. Only appointed Committee Members will hold your Personal Data relating to such transactions eg Treasurer.
- When we need to contact you with regard to the business of the Stapleford Twinning Association. Only appointed Committee Members will hold your Personal and Contact Data relating to correspondence eg Membership Secretary. This may be in electronic and/or paper format.
- THIRD PARTY Our website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements.
KLF V3_ed 220216